Application Form

Sadaqah/Zakat Request Form

Please fill and print the Sadaqah/Zakat Request Form and submit to Islamic Center.SadaqahZakat Request Form

Activity Form

Please fill and print the Activity Form and submit to Islamic CenterICVA Activity FORM

Rental Form

Please fill and print the Rental Form and submit to Islamic Center ICVA RENTAL FORM

Marriage Process:

If you would like to be married at the Islamic Center or if you would like the Imam to officiate at your wedding ceremony, you must complete the following steps:

1)  Contact the Imam by phone or by email to schedule the event. Please allow plenty of advance notice.

2) Premarital counseling is available to prepare you for this important phase in your life.

3) Obtain the Marriage License from the Circuit Court Clerk of any court in Virginia. It is not required to be a resident in a particular locality in order to obtain a marriage license there. You will be given a large envelope containing the necessary documents for the Imam to fill out. You are not allowed to fill in or alter the marriage license in any way: this would render the license invalid. Bring the entire envelope to the Imam along with government-issued identification (driver’s license, passport etc.) for both the bride and groom.
Some local court locations:
Chesterfield:           Address: 9500 Courthouse Rd, Chesterfield, VA 23832 Phone:(804) 748-1241
City of Richmond:       Address: 400 N 9th St #102, Richmond, VA 23219 Phone:(804) 646-6537
Henrico:                Address: 4301 E Parham Rd, Henrico, VA 23228 Phone:(804) 501-4202
4) If you are planning to reserve space at the Islamic Center for the wedding and/or reception you will have to submit a room rental application to the ICVA office.